Sometimes when we file tax at the starting of the year and when we actually file tax there arises some mismatch in the amount of tax paid. In order to get return of the extra money paid as tax we need to file TDS (Tax Deduction at Source) refund.


There is no particular application form for filling income tax; the individual who needs to file income tax just needs to show the amounted income tax payable and the total TDS that has been deducted. After the tax payer has filed tax return stating that there is a TDS refund, the Income Tax Authority will refund the extra amount in some time with an interest of 6%. But the interest amount is only liable only if the TDS Is more than 10% of the tax paid for that year. The date of interest calculation for the extra 6% interest will be from the date of filing of tax. Refund.

  © Copyright NRI Pan india
  Address : Freedom Fighter Enclave Gate No.3 Saket,Delhi-110068
This disclaimer is applicable to this website managed by Parsh tax Solutions LLP. By using or accessing this website you agree with the terms and conditions in this disclaimer. This website may contain hyperlinks to websites that are not managed by Parsh Tax Solutions LLP. Parsh Tax Solutions LLP does not accept any responsibility for the content, the availability or the quality of offers made on external websites. is just a website providing assistance for PAN card to the Indians or Foreign Nationals residing Outside India. Anyone can apply for PAN card online at government registered website of as well as through , where you can apply for your PAN card. Although the greatest possible care has been exercised to ensure the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website, Parsh Tax Solutions LLP does not accept any liability for it.